SCCYSC Recreational Soccer League
Winter Recreational Program:
This will be a condensed Winter program with no Games. Field time will involve skills, fitness, and fun. Groups will be mixed age, mixed gender, up to 14 players maximum with one coach. Players will be grouped as close as possible in their respective age groups. Player groupings will not look like they have in the past Fall recreational seasons. Specific requests to be with certain players are not guaranteed to be accommodated due to limited space, resources, and coaches.
Covid Guidelines Key Points:
- Coaches, Staff, and Players will wear face masks at all times.
- Coaches and Staff will maintain strict social distancing at all times, except in the case of emergencies or injuries (additional precautions will apply.)
- Prior to each session, parents should screen players at home including a temperature check.
- Fields are closed to parents and guardians, players only.
- Equipment will not be shared. Players will be provided their own ball. Players will be required to bring their own personal hand sanitizer.
- Players will be required to wear a face covering when going to/from their vehicle.
The above is meant as a summary. It is not a comprehensive list. Please refer to Program Guidelines during the registration process. If you have specific questions about what sessions will look like, please review the protocols first, then send questions. Due to limited space, prompt registration is encouraged.
Registration is open. Space is LIMITED. Once all available slots are filled, registration will automatically close. Registration fee is $75/player.
Financial Aid Assistance is Available. Please email Deanar@gmail.com
Dates and Location:
Sessions will begin the first week of December and run through the end of January. There will be a break during Christmas and New Years. The goal is to provide ~6 weeks of field time.
Groups will have 1-2 one hour session(s)/week at Depot Park or Harvey West.
PO Box 2039
Santa Cruz, CA 95063