SCCYSC Recreational Soccer League
Fall Recreational Program:
This will be a condensed Fall program with no Games. Field time will involve social distancing and no contact. The emphasis will be on skills, fitness, and fun. Groups will be mixed age, mixed gender, up to 14 players maximum with one coach. Players will be grouped as close as possible in their respective age groups. Player groupings will not look like they have in the past Fall recreational seasons. Specific requests to be with certain players are not guaranteed to be accommodated due to limited space, resources, and coaches.
Covid Guidelines Key Points:
- Coaches and Staff will wear face masks at all times.
- Coaches and Staff will maintain strict social distancing at all times, except in the case of emergencies or injuries (additional precautions will apply.)
- Prior to each session, parents should screen players at home including a temperature check.
- Fields are closed to parents and guardians, players only.
- Players will follow social distancing during sessions by training in stations at least 6 ft apart from other players.
- Equipment will not be shared. Players will be provided their own ball. Players will be required to bring their own personal hand sanitizer.
- Players will be required to wear a face covering when going to/from their vehicle.
The above is meant as a summary. It is not a comprehensive list. Please refer to the “Fall Program (Return to Training)” protocols. If you have specific questions about what sessions will look like, please review the protocols first, then send questions. Due to limited space, prompt registration is encouraged.
Registration window is open for 175 players. Registration fee is $50.
Dates and Location:
Sessions will begin the week of October 12th and run through the Week of November 20th.
Groups will have a 1 hour session/week at Depot Park or Harvey West.
PO Box 2039
Santa Cruz, CA 95063